We believe …
• In a Triune God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)
• In salvation through Jesus Christ alone.
• That God will comfort, guide, and forgive every person that calls on the name of the Lord Jesus.
• The Bible is the primary source of authority in our lives.
• In the celebration of the sacraments of Holy Communion and Baptism.
As United Methodists, we believe we have an obligation to bear a faithful Christian witness to Jesus Christ, as the center of the Church’s life and witness. To fulfill this obligation, we reflect critically on our Biblical and theological inheritance, striving to express faithfully the witness through our own lives.
John Wesley, founder of Methodism, believed that the living core of the Christian faith was revealed in Scripture, illumined by tradition, verified through personal experience, and confirmed by reason.
United Methodists profess the historic Christian faith in God, incarnate in Jesus Christ for our salvation and always at work in human history through the Holy Spirit. Living in a covenant of grace, we live in anticipation and celebration of God’s reign on earth as it is in heaven.
The mission of the Church is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. Local churches and small groups provide the most significant arenas through which disciple-making occurs.
Beat diabetes Diabetes diet